Welcome!



I'm Alexander Rahardjo. Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Take a second to peek around and check out some of my previous posts. Of course, I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment. See you around! And make sure that you have vote..Thanks



Movie now playing in theatre
Avatar (2009) || Sherlock Holmes (2009) || The Last Airbender (2010)




The Last Airbender (2010)
See full review






Remote Desktop Windows XP SP3 Expired

There is a problem on windows XP SP3, if you try that remote desktop connection may be this window was appeared



If you get this problem same as me, so I'll give you the solution to solve this problem:
1. Copy
mstsc.exe and mstscax.dll from PC which installed windows XP2 from C:\windows\system32
2. Restart your computer and boot as save mode
3. Paste that 2 files into C:\windows\system32 in your computer that installed windows XP SP3
4. Restart your computer and boot normally
5. Then you can use remote desktop connection SP2 on your windows XP SP3

This solution I think is better than we must download that remote desktop connection SP3
Let's try! :D

Posted in Label: , Diposting oleh Alexander Rahardjo  

0 komentar:

 



Copyright 2005-2007. Hello Wiki designed by Fen, Blogger Templates by Blogcrowds
Last Edited by PhOeNiXxX ™
.